What a week it has been for bad internet connection, blogging services down for maintenance, this is the second attempt at this post, I had written it yesterday, and thought it was saved to draft, but when blogger went down for maintenance it was all lost.
So, here is something a bit different, and alternative layout that is ideal for posting, as it folds in on itself into the 6×6″ central panel. Double sided 12×12″ works best but obviously it’s all about personal preference.
- Take a 12×12″ page and score twice horizontally at 3″ and 9″, across the page.
- Repeat the score lines vertically at 3″ and 9″.
- Fold very well with a bone folder along all score lines.
- Make 4 cuts, horizontally 3″ at the bottom of the top 2 corner squares, and repeat cut 3″ along the top 3″ edge of bottom 2 corner sqaures.
- the layout can now be folded as per the photo below and is ready for photos and decorating