Thank you for stopping by today, It’s time to introduce a new theme on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog.
It’s a real honour being on the team, and even now I pinch myself to believe it’s real. Everyone really embraced the Flutterby challenge, so I am looking forward to seeing what you make of this month’s theme
I took the opportunity to get out my Gilding Flakes, Embossing Powders, and Silver Sprays…. what will you choose to use do you think?
- Stamp the IndigoBlu Heart Flourish (dinkie A7) with FlitterGlu and gild with Winter Dawn Flakes.
- Stamps the butterfly from the IndigoBlu A5 Wild Meadow Set with Versamark ink and emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Stamp the sentiment from the IndigoBlu A5 Live Love Laugh set, masking some of the words from the stamp. Trim close to the words, leaving a torn edge to the left.
- Cut out all the images, and then colour tint them with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and a blending tool. Add a little Milled Lavender Ink to the centre of the butterfly to highlight.
- Apply a mix of Distress Inks (Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, Milled Lavender) direct to the IndigoBlu A6 Harlequin stamp, spritz with water and stamp onto white card stock. Trim and mount onto black card stock.
- With a blending tool colour the outside edge of a 12 x 12 cm card blank with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, and randomly stamp with the Harlequin stamp using the same colour.
- Randomly apply IndigoBlu’s FlitterGlu around the edge of the card blank and gild with Winter Dawn flakes.
- Arrange and adhere the stamped images as shown to the card front.
- To embellish and finish the card, take a selection of decorative buttons, and prime them using either gesso or acrylic paint, before spraying with Pewter Distress Spray Stain. Allow plenty of time to dry before arranging and securing to the card with silicone glue gel.
Thank for taking the time to visit, I hope you enjoy the creations I make. Please feel free to stop and say hello, I’d love to return the visit.
See you again soon. x