Hello and welcome to my blog to all my viewers new and old.
The new theme on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog, that will see us through into October is Autumn Days.
I’m sure I’m not alone, but I find that crafting for this time of year, I am very much back into my comfort zone and reaching for my favourite colours. This, I think is my colour palette of life (with the odd bit of blue thrown in for good measure) I tend to buy clothes in these colours, and find it much easier to co-ordinate my wardrobe for this time of year too.
Cardstock in White, Pale Green, Copper, Kraft
Sissix Tim Holtz ‘Mixed Media’ Thinlets Dies
Distress Inks (and marker pens) – Peeled Paint, Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs, Ripe Persimmon
Ranger Matte Medium
Ranger Archival Black Ink
- Colour tint a 4 inch square of white stamping card with Distress Ink in autumn colours.
- Die cut one of the corners from the Tim Holtz mixed media thinlets set, and colour also in the same colours. Attach to the bottom right corner of the coloured panel using Rangers’ Matte medium.
- Take the fern stamp from the IndigoBlu Nature II set, stamp randomly around the attached die cut, using peeled paint ink.
- Using the fossilized amber ink, stamp lightly the Geese stamp onto the top left hand corner. Mat and layer onto coordinating cardstock, and set aside.
- Stamp and colour the squirrel from the IndigoBlu stamp set onto white card using black archival ink and distress marker pens.
- Randomly add IndigoBlu Flitter Glue and Autumn Blaze mega flakes to the squirrels tale. Set aside to dry.
- Create a 4.5 inch square Kraft card blank, add attach the entire panel.
Many thanks for stopping by, don’t forget to join us with your Autumn Day creations on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog, and I’ll see you again soon.