Hello, welcome to all my new readers, and thank you to those returning. It’s Good Friday, or Hot Cross Bun Day as it is known in our house :-).
I have a quick card for you today, using Sue Wilson’s Perspective’s dies and mini striplet stamps, with a little hint of Phill Martin thrown in for good measure. Everything within the Creative Expressions range mix and match so well.
1. Create a 5.5 inch square card blank from Heather foundation card.
2. Cut a 5 inch square of the coconut white card stock, and also die cut the small rectangle from Sue Wilson’s happy Perspectives die set.
3. Position the die cut rectangle into the top third (centrally) of the 5 inch square, and stamp (with Indigo Mist colour cloud ink) Sue Wilson’s mini Dandelion Striplet so that it is aligned with the bottom left corner of the square cardstock, and overlaps onto the rectangle die cut.
4. Mat the stamped rectangle onto heather foundation card, and now layer this onto the square cardstock, re aligning the complete stamped image.
5. Stamp the dandelion bloom from Phill Martins Dandelion Dreams set, on the bottom right of the square cardstock, and stamp just the seeds, as if they are floating away from the bloom.
6. Die cut from heather cardstock, the ‘Happy’ words, and stamp the last letters again with just the dandelion seeds, to continue the flow from step 5.
7. Add adhesive foam squares to the reverse of the word and layer onto the rectangle panel. Die cut, from heather card again ‘Birthday’ and adhere below ‘Happy’.
8. Attach the entire panel to the card blank.
Please click the link below to see what the other members of the
Creative Expressions Design Team have been creating!
Many thanks for stopping by today….. check out my next post today,