Hello again, it’s Friday, and my blogging day for Creative Expressions.
I have made this A5 card, matting and layering a number of embossed and stamped layers, to frame the focal tags at the centre.
I have used Indigo Mist colour cloud ink to for all the stamping, and also to colour the ribbon – the colour coordinates beautifully with the heather foundation cardstock also by Creative Expressions.
I am in the process of filming my first demo videos, to share with you the techniques I have used to create my cards. I had the video running while I made this card – but the thing is, it took me a bit longer than I anticipated and the video runs for about 50 minutes……ooops!
Don’t worry I wont make you sit through all of that, so I am learning (quickly) and picking out the most interesting and useful parts for you to watch, so please be patient while I get that sorted for you. Normally I would have had step by step photographs for you but, obviously with the video running (and me happily chatting away to myself/you) it went completely out of my head. I can however let you know what I have used;
Creative Expressions supplies used:
- Embossing Folder by Sue Wilson, Treasure Box (EF067)
- Craft Dies by Sue Wilson – Pierced Tags (CED4305)
- Stamps to Die for by Sue Wilson – Dandelion Mini Striplet (UMS650)
- Background Stamp by John Lockwood – Stitched heart (UMS645)
- Clear Stamp Set – Petite Lavish Sentiments (CEC746)
- Foundation Card – Milk & Heather
- Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud – Indigo Mist (CSCCINDIGO)
- Sentimentally Yours by Phill Martin – Dandelion Dreams collection (SYDDC)
Please click the link below to see what the other members of the Creative Expressions Design Team have been creating!
Many thanks for passing by today, and for your patience.